Magic Lantern Foundation is a registered not-for-profit and has been working with culture and human rights since 1989. Currently we are readying for two film festivals in New Delhi.
We are looking for two interns to start work immediately.
1. Assist with festival related tasks
2. Mange Magic Lantern's social media and websites
3. Hold workshops in colleges on the documentary practice as an invitation to the film festival
4. Help in general administration.
5. Assist in writing and creating festival related publicity material.
6. Coordinate festival logistics - from construction to hospitality
7. Assist in on-going projects.
8. Assist with edits of trailer, and other festival material
We are looking for post graduates and above in any liberal arts subjects. Familiarity with the FCP is desirable but not mandatory.
Magic Lantern doesn't pay interns. If interested please write to: email@example.com with 'internship' as the subject line and with CV attached.
Magic Lantern Foundation
J 1881 Chittaranjan Park, Basement, New Delhi 110019
P: +(91 11) 26273244/ 41605239
W: http://magiclanternfoundation.org | http://www.ucfilms.in