From Gautam John firstname.lastname@example.org
I work with Pratham Books  in Bangalore.
This year, we were rationalising our books in stock and realised that
we had excess stock in the following languages:
Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Kannada, Punjabi, Telugu and Urdu
A few of the books are in the 3-6 age category but mostly in the 7-10
and 11-14 category.
What we really wanted to do is to give these away, for free, to
organizations that could:
1. Utilize them effectively.
2. Will not otherwise be able to afford them and have not been able to buy books from us.
3. Pay for the shipping costs.
4. Be willing to write and photograph the journey the books take within their organization.
5. Be able to absorb large numbers of books - preferably 2000+ because the internal and shipping costs are much too expensive.
Urdu is a big focus for this effort.
We will apply some sort of filter on incoming requests.
That said, I was wondering if you might know any organizations that fit this bill please?